Herwesept quick disinfectant is a ready-to-use quick disinfectant, for effective and fast disinfection of inventory containing alcohol, hard-to-reach areas and surfaces of all kinds:
- Not yet available in the USA
- Can be used immediately, fast working
- Residue-free, no film formation after application
- Free from perfume, dye, aldehyde
- Particularly also suitable for people with allergies and those with sensitive skin
- Ideal for the food industry and large kitchens
Range of effects
Herwesept quick disinfectant has the following effects
- bactericide (incl. MRSA)
- virus deactivating.
Bactericide incl. MRSA, levurocide according to VAH 1 min.*
(* listed in the 5-min. column of the VAH list)
Mycobactericide (M. avium)
Tuberculocide (M. terrae)
Effective against enveloped viruses such as Vaccinia, BVDV, HBV, HIV, HCV, Influenza, flu viruses (limited virucidal according to RKI recommendation)
Area of application
For the disinfection and cleansing of inventory containing alcohol and surfaces of all kinds. Due to the formulation which is free from perfume and residue, particularly suitable for the food industry and kitchens.
Do not use on surfaces that are sensitive to alcohol (e.g. plexiglas).
Spray surfaces and objects with Herwesept quick disinfectant from at least 30 cm away, until completely moistened, then if necessary, wipe off with disposable cloth after the reaction time has elapsed. To avoid severe contamination of the ambient air by alcohol, spray Herwesept quick disinfectant into a disposable cloth, and wipe the surfaces when appropriately moistened. Then allow surfaces to dry fully.
100 g solution contains the following active ingredient: 45 g ethanol.
Use disinfectants safely. Read labelling and product information before use. Adhere to safety information. Corresponds to the requirements of the EU biocide product regulation.
BAuA Reg.-No. N-59655; N-60816.
Listings / Expert reports
- VAH [Association for applied hygiene] /DGHM [Disinfectant list of German Companies for Microbiology and Hygiene] listed.
- In the IHO virucidal products list.
- In the IHO disinfectant list for the food industry.
- Dermatologically tested.
12 x 1000 ml club bottle
(Item no.: 131538
past Item no.: 12920)